Monday, November 3, 2008

English Song Night 2

Today, we organized our own English Song Night, which I thought was a good way to learn English through songs and karaoke singing.

The 2 songs I prepared was "Your Beautiful Soul" and "Beautiful" , playing around the theme of beauty, both on the inside and outside.

Basically, I borrowed a guitar so that I could play and get the students to sing along to the tunes, and again, I gave them sheets where they needed to fill in blanks, and I would provide the general meaning of the song later on.

I would say that this is an effective way of not only learning English, but learning the popular culture of music in other countries, as well as understanding their culture through the songs.

Cheers.

4 comments:

Devid said...

Great English Speaking Club!! I like Your Blog. This Song Night 2 is very interesting. I found tcyonline.com site which Provides all English Courses.

Karthik Jessie said...

Jabong is one of the top online fashion related website you can getjabong Deals

kingrani said...



JNTUK 2-2 Results Check

indgovtjobs said...

I want information about Latest RRB Recruitment 2018 2019